Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

Kaizenfoto.com is Finally up!

After shooting for so many years as freelance photographer for other studios, and with my day time job at Calumet Photographic, I finally took the time for my own web site and studio.

I'm so happy of this accomplishment, for many of my family & friends I know... I know... finally!

I'm excited to demonstrate and display my level of photography skills to my clients and fellow photographic peers. Not to say the World! I have work very hard to push myself to develop a style as a photographer that now I'm now proud to display.

Please continue to stop by and preview more of my work on both my Wedding and Fashion sections. I will be posting video as well for my fellow photographic peers for training purposes.
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment