Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fusion Stlye!

Photography has change from film into digital in the past few years and today it seems to make another transition. Photographer & Clients are asking what is Fusion style? It seems that this new mix of still capture images and Video makes for a fusion style theme, or that's what it's being called.

I am very interested in finding out how this creative cinema style capture called Fusion will take us to the next level of photography capture. Next week, I'll be attending a seminar at Calumet Photographic, in Oak Brook,IL with one of our local top photographers Bob Davis, on Fusion style Sponsor by Canon.

He's going over this concept of using the new DSLR's capturing in 1080P HD video like the 5D MKII and others. I'm excited to be learning this technique and practicing it on some up coming events. I still think it may be hard to shoot video & capture stills at the same time, but I like to try new thing every time. Wish me Luck!  I'll be sure to post some stuff soon, if they come out well. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment