Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who's using Mola SoftLights


I have had the honor of using the Mola Soft light reflector for a few years now. I have base my lighting style and technique on just capturing images using a single light source. When I first heard of this lighting accessories by the founder of the Mola reflector, Walter Melrose made a comment; Great images can be capture by using a single light source. You can say I took it to heart.

I would practice my technique and my photographic style to just using a single light source for my fashion and beauty work.  I think I've finally nail it using this wonderful product.

I have been also honor by this great friend and colleague to honor me on his product line web site, on Who's using Mola? I know for a fact that theirs many great photographers using this product, by them selecting us, we at Kaizen-Foto Thank You! Here, We strive for Perfection!

Who's using Mola

These are a few more samples of the Mola-Light in action! All where taken just using a single light source
the Mola Setti-Silver with a Travelite 750w/s


No comments:

Post a Comment